Our core values define what SCS— the company and our people—stands for throughout time, regardless of changes to our internal structure and leadership and to external factors and market conditions. SCS’ core values are the fundamental principles that guide our collective and individual decisions, strategies, and actions.
SCS will be a premier planning, engineering, and program/construction management firm committed to exceptional client service and delivering projects which improve the quality of life. SCS is committed to being the preferred provider of planning, engineering and program/construction management services throughout the Western United States and as our business grows and evolves, we're meeting this goal through our core promises:
- Provide best total value to our clients By providing quality, cost-effective services for public and private all of our clients, encompassing all elements of the built environment within the industries we service with our capabilities.
- Build superior client satisfaction and loyalty By emphasizing the human dimension to client service, we will realize our goal that clients are forever.
- Respect our employees as our most valuable asset By providing a stimulating, stable, rewarding and diverse work environment and attracting, retaining and developing employees as leaders in the business of providing professional services to our clients and continuing to make meaningful contributions to the advancement of our profession.
- Demonstrate good corporate citizenship By committing to performing our services in a socially, ethically and environmentally responsible manner and to high professional standards.
- Grow into a truly nationwide company By mobilizing the best resources we have to satisfy our clients' needs anywhere in the U.S.
To achieve our vision, we will be:
- Pre-eminent in the eyes of clients by delivering the right total solutions and setting the standard for exceptional value and service.
- The employer of choice by providing superior opportunities for the best people in the industry.
- A full-service firm that is financially strong and growing through the business and technical performance of our people.
- SCS will remain a privately owned firm, free to determine our own direction, committed to building a stronger enterprise for each future generation, and ultimately allowing us to better service our clients.
As a recognized provider of diversified services, we have high ideals and a commitment to quality and integrity. We know who we are, where we want to go, and how we plan to get there. Our goals are far reaching.
Working as a team, we will realize our vision!